Employment and Labor – Employer Side
A labor and employment attorney defends employers and represent other clients in labor, employment, and employee benefits matters, including, for instance, breach of employment contract actions, wage-and-hour lawsuits, employment discrimination cases, retaliatory termination actions, sexual harassment cases, labor arbitrations, unfair labor practice proceedings, actions for breach of non-solicitation or non-competition agreements, workers’ compensation cases, ERISA actions to recover medical or pension benefits; and employee benefit funds’ actions to recover delinquent ERISA contributions and withdrawal liability payments.
Further, an employment and labor attorney helps employers create, maintain, and fairly enforce good workplace policies and procedures. So, too, a labor and employment lawyer draws up business agreements and employment contracts.
At the Law Offices of David S. Rich, LLC, we defend and represent employers and represent other clients in, among other types of labor and employment litigation and matters in New York and New Jersey, the following:
- New York Labor and Employment Law
- New York Labor and Employment Litigation
- New York Wage and Hour Litigation
- New York Employment Compliance
- New York Wage and Hour Compliance
- New York Contracts And Agreements
- New York Wrongful Termination Attorney
- New York Appeals
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Law
- New Jersey Labor and Employment Litigation
- New Jersey Wrongful Termination Attorney
- New Jersey Overtime Litigation
- New Jersey Appeals
- My Company’s Employee Filed, With The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, A Charge Of Discrimination Against My Company In New York. What Should My Company Do Now?
- My Company’s Former Employee In New Jersey Misappropriated My Company’s Trade Secrets. What Are My Company’s Rights?
- In Drafting Employee Handbooks, What Are The Most Common Mistakes That Employers In New Jersey Make?
- In Drafting Employee Handbooks, What Are The Most Common Mistakes That Employers In New York Make?
- What Is The Minimum Wage That My Company Must Pay To Its Workers In New York State?
- What Should I Do If The Department Of Labor Is Investigating Or Auditing My Company In New York?