Our firm’s member has been interviewed and quoted by media outlets on areas in which we practice. Among the published articles for which our firm’s member has been interviewed, and in which our firm’s member has been quoted, are the following:
- James Comtois, New Laws Could Crack Gender Gap in Money Manager Pay, Pensions & Investments, October 30, 2017.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, Fired Advisor Claims MSWM Discriminated Against Hasidic Clients, FundFire, October 16, 2017.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, Wells Fargo Faces Retaliation Claims from Fired CSA, FundFire, February 6, 2017.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, Federal Judge Squashes Ex-MSWM Advisor’s Appeal, FundFire, July 22, 2016.
- Suzanne Barlyn, N.Y. Regulator Subpoenas Lending Club over Interest Rates, Fees, Reuters, May 18, 2016.
- Jed Horowitz, Merrill to Pay $13.6 Million in Withheld Compensation and “Stay” Bonuses, AdvisorHub, May 6, 2016.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, Ex-Merrill Advisors Sue over Foreign Client Policy Change, FundFire, April 5, 2016.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, Top Advisor Sues BNY Mellon for Race, Religious Discrimination, FundFire, June 9, 2015.
- Debbie Sgroi, Domestic Workers Bill of Rights: Its Effect on the Household Help Industry (GTM Payroll Servs. Inc., Clifton Park, N.Y.), Jan. 2015.
- Danielle Verbrigghe, FINRA Bans Ex-LPL Sales Asst over Alleged Theft, FundFire, July 7, 2014.
- Sheila A. Feeney, Lots of Men Would Like to Follow the Example of Mets Second Baseman Daniel Murphy, AM NewYork, Apr. 4-6, 2014, at 2.
- Jennifer Cummings, I Signed What? Bonus Contracts May Surprise, Broker’s World, Aug. 1, 2011.
- Tracy Morin, Legalese: Learn How to Correctly Maneuver Displeased Clients and Protect Yourself From Any Potential Backlash, NailPro, June 2011, at 74, 76, 78.
- Rebecca Olles, Feds Crackdown on Companies That Hire Illegal Immigrants, Bergen Record, Aug. 23, 2010.